Our primary office will be opening in Brevard County, Florida in early 2016.
Other offices will follow, being strategically located to allow Counseling to Careers services to be within driving distance for every veteran.
Each office will offer clinical office space, and staff consisting of psychiatrists, psychologists, art therapist and volunteer business professionals.
In addition to counseling, C to C will offer the following job services:
- Help Veterans to identify their acquired education, capabilities and skills, and recognize how they translate into civilian careers
- Classes and seminars for Veterans on topics including resume building, interviewing skills and more
- Identify civilian jobs which closely match militarily-acquired skill sets
- Host meetings and seminars with business leaders to educate them about the military education and significant experience our Heroes have to offer
- Work to remove the negative stigma military service has sometimes placed on our Heroes
- Help launch successful civilian careers!
Through the creation of a self-sustaining charitable organization, C to C will ensure help for our heroes coping with PTSD and depression. We want to help our Heroes get past the wounds in their hearts which can cause these conditions.